Dur

Friday, October 14, 2011

Qwikster™ Purchased by RLTPE Founder and Journalist Me


I yam pleased to announce that I, who need not an introduction so I won't say who, have purchased the rights and ownership of the former Netflix subsidiary for almost over 34 American dollars.
I have pledged to use my company to the best of it's abilities. I have pledged to use every little bit of it. Like how the Red Indians used to use every piece of the animal they killed. I will use the heart of Qwikster™ to loyally please the customer. I will use the brain of Qwikster™ to think of more ways to please my customers. I'll even use the scrotum of Qwikster™ for something once I use the brain of Qwikster™ to think of a use.
I can and should be quoted as saying "Qwikster trademark symbol shall provide an excellent service in whatever I decide it should be. One of the best service-providers in the world. Like, in the top ten percent. ".
From what I've been told by the guys I bought this thing from, the original name was inspired by a character portrayed by SpongeBob SquarePants in the television series SpongeBob SquarePants; "The Quickster". The performance earned Mr. SquarePants his third Primetime Emmy nomination for outstanding lead actor in a drama series. I thought I would include this.
SpongeBob SquarePants could not be reached for comment.
Editor's Note: please excuse the embarrassing typo in the above picture. An "m" was mistakenly used instead of the "rn" at the end of popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment